Author Topic: recruit member sign up form broken (fixed)  (Read 2980 times)

Offline jer166

• Pro User
    • View Profile
recruit member sign up form broken (fixed)
« on: April 14, 2009, 04:00:12 PM »
I have now purchased and installed the latest script with a clean db & files install.

I have several questions for Johnny or anyone who can help. 

1. My recruit member signup form is broken.  I need to know how to correct it.  Here is the link to see what it looks like.
Recruit Member Link:     http://www.boysranchtexasfamily.net/ezeebiz/smp97/go/jerry

2. I want to edit the JV signup form page to include the giveaway info, but I don't know where to edit it. Do
I need to edit the php file or is it done from the settings menu?

3.  While working with the SMP program I received emails with subject "Missed Commission " without a message body.  Why are these messages sent?  What triggers them? How can I modify the message?  Can I turn this off?

Thanks in advance.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 07:01:18 AM by Johnny Slater »

Offline Johnny Slater

• SMP/SGP Designer
  • Pro User
    • View Profile
    • Viral Membership Script
Re: recruit member sign up form broken
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 04:08:22 PM »
1) The form is broken because you used the built in editor. Some web hosts have server settings that cause the editor to not funcition properly. There is an option in the Site Settings area to turn the editor off and use just normal text boxes instead.

2 ) You need to edit the file /html/jvsignup.html to edit that page.

3 ) This happens because you used and affiliate link without the affiliate having their paypal email address listed in their profile. The message is sent automatically to inform the member that they need to edit their profile to add the paypal email address. This is a part of the "go" file in the script root folder. The message is embedded inside that file and you should be able to edit it to your needs.

Offline jer166

• Pro User
    • View Profile
Re: recruit member sign up form broken
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 04:30:48 PM »
Great support! Thanks for replying so quickly.