Author Topic: How To Create An Affiliate System For Your WSO on WarriorForum.com  (Read 4037 times)

kiosk2

Over the past few weeks I have noticed a growing trend of marketers promoting Warrior Special Offers (WSOs) on www.WarriorForum.com

This makes a lot of sense because there is a lot of trust and live testimonials which means buyers already have a lot confidence about buying.

I looked at what systems people were using so that affiliates could promote WSOs and mostly it is with "WSO Pro". Now this service is great but affiliates have to pay a monthly fee to be able to promote which in my opinion will hinder sales. With that in mind, I got to thinking that you could use SimpleMemberPro to power both your WSO delivery AND an affiliate scheme for it.

This is what you need to do:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of SMP installed.
2. Create a new product (make sure it's not set as a homepage product), add your download links and content as usual and put anything as the salespage.
3. Create your WSO on WarriorForum.com and set a "Buy Button" that links to the order page (not the sales page) for the product you just created - so if your product number is 12, the link will be similar to yoursite.com/signup.php?prodid=12 etc. Save your WSO, and make a note of the URL for it. Even though it won't go live straight away you will still be able to see the WSO as the creator.
4. Go back to your SMP product (make sure that the WYSIWG editor is turned off in General Site Settings) and replace whatever html code is on the salespage box with the following code:

Code: [Select]
<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="0; URL=http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/1234-XYZABC">
Replace http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/1234-XYZABC with the actual URL of your WSO but keep everything else the same, including quotaion marks and "less than"/"greater than" signs etc. Then save the product and invite your affiliates!

The way this works is that when someone promotes via an affiliate link, their link will first of all go to your site and drop the affiliate cookie, then the code that you added will redirect the person to the WSO page. It will be so quick that the person will hardly notice your site at all and it will appear that they have been sent directly to the WSO page.

Hope this helps and remember, you could use SMP to deliver single product WSOs, membership WSOs etc.

David