Author Topic: common.class.php has expired. (fixed)  (Read 3647 times)

Offline jer166

• Pro User
    • View Profile
common.class.php has expired. (fixed)
« on: March 19, 2009, 08:55:04 AM »
Johnny,

I am trying to load the simple member pro demo.  I spent the last 8 hours trying to get my php.ini to work with the ioncube loader.  When I finally thought I might get somewhere I got this error message

The encoded file /home2/boysranc/public_html/ezeebiz/simplememberpro/common/common.class.php has expired.

Can you help?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 07:02:44 AM by Johnny Slater »

Offline Johnny Slater

• SMP/SGP Designer
  • Pro User
    • View Profile
    • Viral Membership Script
Re: common.class.php has expired.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 09:37:05 AM »
It sounds like your still having problems with getting your host to handle Ioncube properly.

Can you send me a PM with the details to log into your hosting control panel so I can take a look and see if I can figure out what the issue is?

Offline jer166

• Pro User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 09:50:18 AM »
Johnny,

Thanks for the fix.  Can you explain the problem so I can learn from this? Or PM me the solution?

Once again, thanks.  I want to play with this a little, but it looks like a great script so far.

Offline Johnny Slater

• SMP/SGP Designer
  • Pro User
    • View Profile
    • Viral Membership Script
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 09:41:03 PM »
The problem was that I had accidentally used the trial of Ioncube when I encripted the files for the demo. I corrected the issue by re-encripted the files with the full version of Ioncube.

Offline jer166

• Pro User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 07:47:53 PM »
thanks for the info.  i thought it was a problem with my host server that might need correcting again in the future.