Author Topic: Meta tags, squeeze page URL, admin session, list of custom pages (fixed)  (Read 3127 times)

Offline cynthia

• Pro User
    • View Profile
Hey Johnny! You have totally rocked in Skype chat support but I figured it would be better for me to post  so we can fill the support forum with info again.

Four questions:

Is it possible to place meta tags for the many custom pages I'm creating?

What is the URL for the squeeze page?

I keep having to login to the admin cp when I'm working between SMP and text files. Can I increase the session time so this won't happen?

I'd like to increase the number of pages on the custom pages so that all custom pages show on one page. Is that possible?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 10:09:46 AM by Johnny Slater »

Offline Johnny Slater

• SMP/SGP Designer
  • Pro User
    • View Profile
    • Viral Membership Script
Re: Meta tags, squeeze page URL, admin session, list of custom pages
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 09:26:49 AM »
The meta tags, if your talking about the ones that go in the head section of the html can be controlled in the site settings section. There is a space for extra meta data. However, the meta tags are pulled by the header.html file so all pages would have the same tags. Still it is possible to place tags for use in several different pages and each page will use the tag it needs.

The squeeze page doesn't have an url. If you turn it on then it replaces the main index page.

You can change the login timeout for the admin are in the common/common.class.php file. Look for this line of code and change the value 20 to how many minutes you want to set the timeout to.
Code: [Select]
$this->min_logout_time=20;

Not sure exactly what your trying to do with the custom pages. Catch me on skype in about 4 hours from now (its currently 9:30 am central time here) and I'll get with you on that.

Offline cynthia

• Pro User
    • View Profile
Re: Meta tags, squeeze page URL, admin session, list of custom pages
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 09:50:35 AM »
Thanks for the quick reply.

Still it is possible to place tags for use in several different pages and each page will use the tag it needs.

How would I do that?

Not sure exactly what your trying to do with the custom pages. Catch me on skype in about 4 hours from now (its currently 9:30 am central time here) and I'll get with you on that.

I'll try to catch you then. Thanks!