Author Topic: SimpleMemberPro Version 4.  (Read 1805 times)

admin

SimpleMemberPro Version 4.
« on: January 02, 2014, 08:52:11 AM »
I will shortly be releasing version 4.0 of SMP. The new version will run on PHP 5.3 servers onwards and 3.41 will be the last supported version for PHP 4.

Running on PHP 5.3 means that new features can be added and as well as some fixes, the new version will include some new features.

So far, it will include:

1) Added new function where admin can see which members have access to which products and vice versa.

2) PayPal IPN return now works properly in PHP 5 servers.

3) Protected link file names can now contain spaces, apostrophes etc.

4) Fixed some CSS issues with text being aligned too far left on content pages.

5) Added link to manually allocate OTO products to existing members.

6) Fixed bug with multiple OTO products not always displaying in downloads menu once purchased or allocated manually.

7) Paid Product list in member area now lists alphanumerically.

8 ) Various sections in Admin (Product lists, Member lists, Custom Page lists etc) now have the ability to sort by name or id number and also now have a search button.

9) Added ability to create and edit home and public pages menu in Admin.

10) Products in Paid Site set up with a zero price will bypass PayPal and take the user straight to the member area. (Working on this now).

I also plan to reduce the cost to $67 for a single site licence and $127 for multi site licence.

I would be very interested to hear what features/functions people would like to see in future updates.

David
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 07:47:16 AM by David Allen »