Author Topic: Bonuses for SMP Customers  (Read 4538 times)

kiosk2

Bonuses for SMP Customers
« on: September 08, 2009, 04:35:20 AM »
I want to add more value here and will be adding some extra bonuses over the coming weeks.

The first is ready now and is a fantastic course on email marketing. David Vallieres' "Profit Loop System" is available in your member area and is the course I consider to be one of the most important I personally have seen. It really opened my eyes to the way I was marketing online and when David offered resale rights a few years ago I snapped this up without hesitation. It normally sells for $197 at www.earnyourlivingonline.net but is available for you at no cost :)

Update> David Vallieres' other great course "You Can! Make A Living Online" is now uploaded as well.

Whilst this is not strictly related to membership sites, think of ways you can apply the teachings using SMP.

David
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 03:56:37 PM by David Allen »

Offline paintchip

• SMP Expert
  • Pro User
    • View Profile
    • Easy-SMP
Re: Bonuses for SMP Customers
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 03:54:21 PM »
Awesome gifts David! Thanks so very much.  ;D

kiosk2

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 03:55:26 PM »
You are VERY welcome :)

Offline Magreth

• Advanced User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 07:03:21 AM »
Hi David,

I just read the bonus offer, but can't find where to download it from? Could you let me know please?

Just to update you my membership site http://marketing-tool-store.com/mts has started to grow. I have been sick with the dreaded flu which developed into a Lung infection for the past 6 weeks or more but I have now recovered and am ready to hit the market again in a big way.

I can't thank you enough for your support with the set up of the first site and hope to have more running soon.

Regards
Magreth McGill  :)

kiosk2

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 07:09:28 AM »
Hi Magreth

Good to hear you are on the road to recovery and great news that your site is growing - keep it up!

For the bonuses, log in to the member area and you will see them at the bottom of the member home page.