Author Topic: Hi I am Magreth McGill a new member and new user of Simple Member Pro  (Read 3603 times)

Offline Magreth

• Advanced User
    • View Profile
Hi Everyone,

I just got started with Simple Member Pro. I got my hands on the free version and just felt that it would benefit me to upgrade to the paid program.

I have been looking for the right software for a while to get a membership site up and running and the free version Simple Member... (in most other software I tried usually didn't work, even at installation stage!) actually worked first time, so naturally I was curious to check out the Pro version. Installation was a dream, however, I am having a few issues reading between the lines to set up the Pro version. But sooner or later the penny will drop and I will get it all together.

I feel a little intimidated by some of the members that have been at this for a long while, although  I haven't been in the IM game long, I can definitely say I plan to be around for a long time to come... I have invested a lot of time and of course money into getting myself this far. I have had to learn a lot of new stuff, so it has been a great experience so far. I already have a number of websites and am fine tuning and building them up.

Hope to get to know a few of you if you feel like talking to the new kid on the block!

By the way, I am an Australian living in Ireland...

Magreth McGill

Offline JadaKiss

• Pro User
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I am Magreth McGill a new member and new user of Simple Member Pro
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 11:50:26 AM »
Hi Magreth:  Nice to meet you.  I'm a newbie too.  If you ever get stuck, just post on the board and Johnny or Dave are very quick at answering questions and solving issues.  I too was very impressed with the Free Version and even more so with the Pro version.  I was able to really customize my site alot without too much help from the boards.  So if you need any help from me as well just shout.   :)

kiosk2

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 01:21:41 PM »
Welcome Magreth  :)

Thanks for saying hello and also for your custom.

As JadaKiss said, please shout if you get stuck with anything, be it technical or marketing related.

Please don't feel intimidated by anything here, you will find that the more experienced users will help to guide you along the way - just ask.

One thing we don't do here is MLM psycho-babble or anything like that  :D

My aim is to get people using SMP in a variety of niches. The obvious one is the Internet Marketing niche but there are some people here running dieting sites, keep fit sites, sports sites. Anything where people are prepared to pay for information should be catered for by SMP.

Look out for my next site - a free site giving away Wordpress themes ;)

David

Offline Matt Fulger

• Advanced User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 07:01:18 PM »
Hi Magreth!

Nice to meet you.

Although, I'm not a raging success online, I'm definitely NOT a newbie
to membership sites and scripts so if you ever need any help, feel free
to ask and I'd be more than happy to help out when I can.

I've installed and customized literally 1000s of scripts, so at least I
don't feel overwhelmed or intimidated by them as many people do.

Anyway, you can read more about me in my intro post.

Peace & Prosperity,
Matt Fulger

Offline jer166

• Pro User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 02:52:04 PM »
Hi Magreth,

Welcome.  I'm sorry about taking so long to responding. 

I was in Ireland this summer and met quite a few Australians there.

SMP is a good script to use with your IC efforts.  Anyway, good luck.